[SC-CSTD] Todays Tech Presentations

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 10:56:36 UTC 2023

Thought some would be interested in the below presentations taking place
today using tech!

Must-Have Apps - Love and Relationships: 12pm ET, 9am PT, 7am HT

Valentine's Day is here, and that means relationships! What is your
must-have app related to love and relationships? This could be an app for
dating; communication; coming up with creative dates; or keeping the
household running smoothly. Come ready to share!

Listen on ACB Media 5 <http://www.acbmedia.org/5>

Say to your Amazon device, "ask ACB Media to play 5."

Join in Clubhouse
<https://www.clubhouse.com/event/xnR4Evp4?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=k
kfdqoZtTwqyp7nuMjDeTQ-584436>

Join the call:

Must-Have Apps
<https://acb-org.zoom.us/j/88389125999?pwd=ODlPNU9VRm1VQXBEMVdVb0pvdDdEQT09>

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,88389125999#,,,,*4820#

Phone: +13126266799

Meeting ID: 883 8912 5999

Passcode: 4820

Unmute Presents: 1pm ET, 10am PT, 8am HT

Join us each week as we share updates on the access technology community and
answer your questions regarding iPhones, Androids, Mac, and Windows. We will
also give you insight into new apps; helpful information to stay up to date
on accessibility technology; and the best podcasts to listen to.

Access Unmute Presents Podcasts
<https://pnc.st/s/unmute-presents-on-acb-communi>

Listen on ACB Media 5 <http://www.acbmedia.org/5>

Say to your Amazon device, "ask ACB Media to play 5."

Join in Clubhouse
<https://www.clubhouse.com/event/MEgkygKk?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=k
kfdqoZtTwqyp7nuMjDeTQ-583766>

Join the call:

<https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86193583779?pwd=RGo0TWdGd3FsckNvRVJtOHRJQjF2UT09>
Unmute Presents

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,86193583779#,,,,*511010#

Phone: +13126266799

Meeting ID: 861 9358 3779

Passcode: 511010

Games To Play with Lady A: 2pm ET, 11am PT, 9am HT

Join Lucy for a discussion of games you can play with your Amazon Echo
Device. New games will be discussed every time. Feel free to bring your own
suggestions.

Listen on ACB Media 5 <http://www.acbmedia.org/5>

Say to your Amazon device, "ask ACB Media to play 5."

Join in Clubhouse
<https://www.clubhouse.com/event/PbRr0aDw?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=k
kfdqoZtTwqyp7nuMjDeTQ-584458>

Join the call:

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3874133215?pwd=eDdtOWdZVi9uODA1bXQ4V0pHcmVYZz09>
Games To Play with Lady A

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,3874133215#,,,,,,0#,,081956#

Phone: 312-626-6799

Meeting ID: 387 413 3215

Passcode: 081956