[SC-CSTD] FW: FSCast 240, a visit with Doug Geoffray, and a demo of the Bitwarden password manager

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 31 13:27:41 UTC 2024

From: Freedom Scientific Blog <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 8:24 AM
To: floza58 at bellsouth.net
Subject: FSCast 240, a visit with Doug Geoffray, and a demo of the Bitwarden password manager

FSCast posted: " On FSCast 240, we're joined by screen reading pioneer Doug Geoffray.  We’ll hear about the development of Vocal-Eyes, Window-Eyes, and Doug’s eventual transition to Microsoft, where he helps ensure that their new products are accessible.  "  <http://blog.freedomscientific.com> Freedom Scientific Blog  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fscast-240-a-visit-with-doug-geoffray-and-a-demo-of-the-bitwarden-password-manager/> Read on blog or Reader

FSCast 240, a visit with Doug Geoffray, and a demo of the Bitwarden password manager

FSCast

January 31

On FSCast 240, we're joined by screen reading pioneer Doug Geoffray.  We’ll hear about the development of Vocal-Eyes, Window-Eyes, and Doug’s eventual transition to Microsoft, where he helps ensure that their new products are accessible.

Then, a deep dive into password managers, two-factor authentication, and a demo of using the Bitwarden password manager with JAWS.

 <https://traffic.libsyn.com/fscast/FSCast240-January2024.mp3> Activate link to listen, right click to download. You can also  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/FSCast240Transcript-January2024.htm> read the transcript.

Comment

Freedom Scientific Blog © 2024. Manage your email settings or unsubscribe.

Get the Jetpack app

Subscribe, bookmark, and get real-time notifications - all from one app!

 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetpack.android&referrer=utm_source%3D%25notification%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%243Dnew-post>

 <https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1565481562?pt=299112&ct=new-post&mt=8>

Automattic, Inc. - 60 29th St. #343, San Francisco, CA 94110