[Sd-talk] State Convention

Mike Klimisch Desktop in use mklimisch at sio.midco.net
Fri May 2 22:22:08 UTC 2014

Our meeting time is 10 a.m.

From: Kelli Jo Isaak
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:46 AM
To: SD-Talk
Subject: [Sd-talk] State Convention

Hello, fellow subscribers! Did you know that the NFB of SD website is now up and running? You can find it at http://www.nfbofsd.org. Personalize your experience with colorful themes, see what's going on using the interactive calendar of events, and discover any other information you may need. If there is anything you would like to see on the site, please let me know. I have made it as accessible and easy to use as possible.

Sincerely,

Kelli Jo Isaak
Website Developer
(605) 877-1823
KelliJo.Isaak81 at gmail.com
http://www.graphics-geek.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Sd-talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sd-talk_nfbnet.org/mklimisch%40sio.midco.net