[Small-Appliance-Cooking] instant pot

Chris Cooke ccooke228 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:48:00 UTC 2018

Hi, Dar:
I am assuming that you are using voiceover on an iPhone, but if that’s not the case, let us know. When you are in manual mode, pressure cooking is automatically selected at high-pressure. In order to get the timer to work you have to  double tap on the time. Then, if you are using voiceover, flick up or down with one finger to adjust the time to the minutes you want. Be sure to double tap the done button. Then find the start button on the app and double tap. Also, make sure that the valve is in the proper place so that your pot is sealed. You would adjust the knob on the pot so that the pointy part of the valve is towards the back of the pot. If you flip it so that it is nearest the front of the pot, the pipe is open and pressure cooking will not occur. This might be obvious, but it is one way to troubleshoot things. :-)

if you want to do hard-boiled eggs, you should make sure that you have the steamer basket in the pressure cooker pot and set it to low pressure for six minutes. If you cube your potatoes fairly small, you could do them at the same time but I am unsure if low pressure would cook them enough. Hope this is helpful,

Chris

Sacred sheet music for small ensembles:
http://PlayHymns.com