[Small-Appliance-Cooking] beef stroganoff

Chun Chao zerone4148 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:00:50 UTC 2021

Hello D M Gina:

You will probably have more luck on the Blind Cooks listserv than this
one when it comes to recipes.
However, I would be happy to share with you a few recipes that I got
from the Blind Cooks listserv.
Can you please send me a test message from your email address so that
I do not "SPAM" this listserv with recipe forwards?

Bon Appetite,
C.C. Alan

On 3/10/21, d m gina via Small-Appliance-Cooking
<small-appliance-cooking at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Who has a good recipe for beef stroganoff.
tried looking on the web, where you have to plow threw so much just