[Social-sciences-list] SPSS Setup

Maha Khochen mahakhechen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:55:01 UTC 2012

Hi Mike and everyone,

 I just thought I would send you the following link to an SPSS tutorial that I came across. I am about  to get some training on the programme but as far as I am aware, JAWS13 works best with SPSS20:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/spssstat/v21r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.spss.statistics.help%2Faccess_blind_main.htm

I did not find the website so easy to navigate through but it provides very useful information.

I hope this helps,

Maha

MPhil Student

Institute of Education, University of London

Email: mahakhechen at hotmail.com

Skype: mahakhochen