[Social-sciences-list] SPSS Setup

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:51:35 UTC 2012

Hi Maha and all,
If someone gets SPSS 20 to work with JAWS 13 without going through
crazy setup procedures, could you let us know? I'm still unclear on
whether SPSS is usable with JAWS without having to jump through hoops
like having extra free memory available. Also, is it true that JAWS
will now read the variable names when using the menus to set up
analyses? I recall in earlier versions, the menus were accessible but
it was impossible to highlight individual variables, so the only way I
got it to work was by creating a data set that only contained the
specific variables I was working with.
Best,
Arielle