[Social-sciences-list] Seeking Accessible Texts

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Mar 7 10:25:18 UTC 2014

Hi All!
  I am a cognitive psychologist and  just recently found out I will be teaching psychological tests and measures next semester in our dept. Because this is really not part of my training, I am struggling to find what book to best use for the class.

  The reason I am reaching out to this list, is that not only do I need to find an adequate text, but I also need to preferably find one that is accessible (e.g., Learning Ally, Book Share, NLS (though this last option is likely not going to Have this type of text)). If any psychologists, psychomatricians, or related folks are on this list who can help, I would very genuinely appreciate any leads or suggestions!

  Please feel free to  back channel me with any responses as I do not want to take up valuable inbox space for those for whom this email is not directly related.
have a wonderful weekend!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com