[Social-sciences-list] FW: job ad

Gabias, Paul paul.gabias at ubc.ca
Tue Jun 5 23:19:09 UTC 2018

Hi Everybody,

I work at this University as an Associate Prof of Psychology, in the field of perception.

FYI

All The Best

Paul Gabias

From: Davies, Paul

Hello Colleagues,

Please find the final version of our clinical instructor ad attached-it has now been assign a job ID #. I would appreciate you sharing this ad with your colleagues who may be interested.

We currently have the following 3 external outlets scheduled for posting this ad, but we have additional advertising funds and would appreciate your suggestions of other outlets.

CAUT: https://www.academicwork.ca/jobs/create
University Affairs: http://www.universityaffairs.ca/advertise/recruitment-advertising/
ABCT Listserve:  http://www.abct.org/Members/?m=mMembers&fa=ListServe

Thanks for your help,