[Sportsandrec] Cycling Competition

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Sun Dec 21 21:57:50 UTC 2008

Kelly,

Just say the word if you'd like me to put the feelers out for competitive
pilots.It is unfortunate that things work this way at times, but for my
first two races someone else found me a pilot who I knew nothing about and
they showed up and I showed up and we jumped on the bike. Now, this is not
ideal, but I am grateful that I had a network of people to work with. So, I
do my best to continue this. Write to me any time off list as I can't
remember if you are in Wyoming or Montana, or am I way off? If I don't know
anyone personally, I can connect you with others who can help and I'm
thinking Ron probably has some good ideas too. In fact, if you are anywhere
near JacksonHole, one of my former training pilots moved out there.

There's nothing like true miles, yet Karissa W did a majority of her
training on a trainer because you can do intervals and control your
training.

Lori