[Sportsandrec] finding guides

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 05:36:48 UTC 2008

Lori,

I'm glad you understand those negative feelings when conditioning alone in
the gym.  I also go to spin classes.
Everyone else has more options though.

Checking with Disabled Sports USA is a good idea; they're nearby.  I thought
the CDifferent  Foundation was only in one state, California or something.
I guess they are national.  I don't know much about them.  What is the
contact information?

For tandem cycling how do you set up the session?  Who brings the bike to
the path?  I would guess your pilot does; it requires a big van though as
tandems are long.
Did you have to buy one or could you rent a bike?  I wish I could rent one
for a few times to try it out but they don't rent around here.  Tamdems are
expensive although I can afford it if I decide I like riding and plan to use
it a lot.  Riding occassionally would not make the price worthwhile.

Ashley