[Sportsandrec] finding guides

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Wed Nov 12 23:18:41 UTC 2008

Ashley,

You might try joining a list like tandem at hobbes which has tandem riders from
around the world. I believe you're on the east coast and their are a number
of folks out that way.

Going off the top of my head the list subscription is:
Send a messag to:
listserv at hobbes.ucsd.edu
In the body of the text type:
subscribe tandem

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Not sure what is going on with World Team Sports these days, but you might
want to see if they have anyone in your area as well. I think it is
www.worldteamsports.org

In the past I've had some trouble navigating the website, but if you can at
least find a contact info that should do.

The Cdifferent folks are based in FL, but Matt claims to have 200 guides
around the country.
www.cdifferent.org

If any other ideas come to mind, I'll be glad to share.

Lori