[Sportsandrec] Hiking

Lucia Alzaga lucialzag at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 01:31:28 UTC 2009

Hi Ashley,
Northern Virginia... I lived in Alexandria for almost 5 years but I had to leave to come here for school. I'll be briefly visiting in a couple of weeks because one of my best friends is getting married.
I ran with a running club there, Potomac Runners. I have other running friends. I am going to ask my friends if they know about some organization or people who might be able to help you.
Good luck! And thanks for the best wishes. If you know someone over here, just let them know I am here.
Lucía