[Sportsandrec] Goalball and soreness [No Protective Marking][SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:04:01 UTC 2009

Joe, wear pads. I wear baseball knee pads and elbow pads. They have a hole
in the area where your knee and elbow bend so you have a bit more
flexibility, I think. As for hip pads, I've worn anything from towels tucked
into my pants to hockey shorts with padding. Wear the pads, you'll last
longer.

LM