[Sportsandrec] Merry Christmas

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:20:39 UTC 2009

I am still working with my yoga instructor.
I really like it and look forward to continuing it in the new year.
Mary Christmas.
Rania,
"For everyone who thought I couldn't do it.
For everyone who thought I shouldn't do it.
For everyone who said, 'It's impossible."
See you at the finish line."
~Christopher Reeve