[Sportsandrec] Chess and body fat pct

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 17:33:03 UTC 2009

Well kids I got the old body fat percentage read today. It was the test where they pinch my chest, tummy, and a thy. My chest is ample so I figured that would register high, I have fabulous  pecs. The stomach is much larger than I would like and really the only part where I need real improvement. I like to eat. She had to pinch my leg four times the first passs and three the second for which, yes I commented I have great legs and she said yes you do. My legs are my best physical feature. So here are the numbers: I weigh 222 having just turned 33 two Fridays ago and am a little disgusted to be currently rockin twenty four percent body fat. I am working on it and intend to be in the fifteen or sixteen neighborhood soon. This was a helpful asessment and one that provides good motivation going ahead.
As for chess, I have not played in years and have some difficulty with the tactal board. I'd give it a go though if you cannot find anybody else. I know how all the pieces move and yes, laugh warning, I was in chess club in high school. I'd grab a soda pop and have some primitive warfare with ya.
"Little bunny foo foo hoppin through the forest" "scoopin up the field mice and boppin em on the head" Little Bunny Foo Foo
Joe Shaw