[Sportsandrec] New To List

tyson thompson titus2005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:51:22 UTC 2009

Hi Ashley thanks for the welcome. I am not working right now I like to play about anything that happens to do with sports or recreation. I would be what you would call a regular sporns nut or sports aholic I just enjoy sports and recreation a lot, but I have not been able to do as much with my vision going down and would like to do more like I was before. I pretty much enjoy anything and like to try about anything. I am a person who just enjoys having fun no matter what and sports are usually the place where I feel most comfortable and most normal within myself. Like I said thanks again for the welcome and the advice. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Thanks,

Tyson Thompson