[Sportsandrec] Barbra Mandrel???

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 03:22:46 UTC 2009

Thorny,
I am a big fan of self-awareness and the thing I have to come to know, love,
fear, and be at peace with about myself is that my filters are very thin and
there is not much I won't say. So, how I have taken to this here lyric thing
is whatever pops in my head as I read or am writing the email, I throw it
out there. Enjoy.
"I wish I would have met you"  "But now it's a little late" "What you could
have taught me" "I might have saved some face" Hey Man Nice Shot Filter
JSNM