[Sportsandrec] Spinning

Karen Zakhnini kaycee510 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:20:03 UTC 2009

Hi All,

After hearing so much about spinning and how much you all love it, I decided to give it a go this morning at the gym.  This appeared to be a 50-minute spin class, as we were finished slightly before the hour was up.  A few observations:

1.  I finished the class.  About 30 minutes in, I felt pretty certain that I was going to pass out and fall off the bike.  Being stubborn, however, I continured and managed to complete the class.
2.  Those of you who spin everyday--God bless you.  I will do it again, but I'm very impressed that you can do it so often.
3.  I thought the standing up was going to be the hardest part, but I found myself relieved to be able to stand.  Which leasds me to...
4.  My bottom hurts--a lot.  But it'll be okay.  Hopefully by the next time I spin...

That is all.  Even though it was hard, I can see why you all like it so much. I imagine it becomes addictive.  Have a great day all!

Karen

"If I had a million dollars, (If I had a million dollars)
Well, I'd buy you a monkey (Haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
If I had a million dollars, I’d buy your love"

If I had a million dollars, Barenaked Ladies