[Sportsandrec] WALKIN ROUND

Anita Ogletree yorstruli at att.net
Wed Jan 28 19:36:29 UTC 2009

I wish there wore more people in Birmingham who are willing to form a  group that enjoys getting in shape.  By the way, where do you live?  Sounds like one of those cold snowy places.

Got any ideas for a girl with a portable treadmill?  It took me weeks to get back on it after retrieving from previous home.  But last Tbhursday I started doing 30 minutes on it and I love what I feel once I have done it.  Takes a lot of mental encouraging to get it done.

Anita