[Sportsandrec] more tandem tips needed

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 23:41:22 UTC 2009

LM asked about Gears back at the Stoker's station.  I've heard some of you
mention having them there, and up front as is more normal.  My question is,
is it possible (and is it being done) to where a tandem bike has a set of
gear shifters at both stations on one bike?  A shifter for the Stoker and a
shifter for the Captain?

Thanks,
Everett