[Sportsandrec] Jumping rope and pull-ups?

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 00:27:57 UTC 2009

First, I love that there seems to be some across the board rededicating throughout this list.
Second, Lisamaria it is awesome that no peddling for five minutes blast against your husband. Throwing a fit is awesome!
My questions today kids reguard jumping rope and doing pull-ups. Does anyone use these tools a lot as part of your routine? How much of a help are they? I can jump rope but not for long. How do I increase. I can do pull-ups, but not many. How do I increase.
"I used to do a little but the little wasn't doin it so the little got more and more" "I just keep tryin to get a little better said a little better than before" Mr. Brownstone Guns N Roses
JSNM