[Sportsandrec] New to the list.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 19 18:03:12 UTC 2009

Hi, "Charlie,

Within For me, indoor cycling (also called spin) has been an answer
to my appetite for exercise as well as my once high cholesterol. Well
established gyms have this for of exercise.
It consists of indoor cycling routines, which differ greatly from
those to which you have likely been exposed in a home setting. I
think many on this list have been exposed to spin, and I hope they chime in.
I do it every morning, finding that I need to begin my day's
activities with a healthy spin  in order to feel psychically balanced.

My cholesterol, which was once elevated has taken a dive since I
found spin. I also found a great  man who pilots the tandem when I go
for rides.
I can give you head sup by saying that the YMCA does not offer spin
and I'm not sure about 24-hour.
Keep us posted!