[Sportsandrec] Everything must go!

Lori M. Miller lori at asmodean.net
Sat May 16 23:48:27 UTC 2009

Just don't dump the precious muscle mass. And remember muscle weighs more
than fat, so sometime going by pounds doesn't always cut it.

Anyone done body composition or body fat testing lately? Just wondering if
much has changed in the past 10 years with the science behind it.

All I know is it isn't too bad to maintain weight, but fitness is another
story sometimes.

L...