[Sportsandrec] Everything must go!

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sun May 17 01:29:08 UTC 2009

No kids, I know my problem. I have to eliminate the garbage ie burgers,
pizza, chips, beer, and sodas from the diet again or at least reduce
greatly. My issue is I will do well for a while and then fall back into old
lazy easy nasty habbits for which I have to crack the proverbial whip and
fall back in line. Let my slotheness and recently softer middle  be an
example to ye my brothers and sisters of what can happen when there is an
attrician of nutrician. It always saddens me when my body shows me that I
cannot eat at thirty three as I did when I was thirteen.
The diet and the workout have to mesh. BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE!!!
Is it out of bounds to write beer on here now (smile)
"I don't mind stealing  bread from the mouths of decadence" "But I can't
feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled" Hunger Strike Temple
of the Dog
JSNM