[Sportsandrec] FW: World Trials

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:09:43 UTC 2010

  _____

From: Heidi [mailto:judoheidi at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 12:21 PM
To: Liz Bottner; daydreamingincolor at gmail.com; Dartanyon Crockett; Lisa
Fenn; Katie Davis; Michael Davis; Robert Deese; Greg Dewall; Romeo Edmead;
Mark Farra; Josh Farra; Rich Favinger; Nathaniel Fodrea; Christella Garcia;
Adam Gonsalez; Adnan Gutic; Kelsi Hansen; Ron Hawthorne; Tony Johnson; Chris
Jones; Ryan Jones; martin_langworthy at msn.com; mahanchris at sbcglobal.net;
Angie Moran; Demetris Morrow; Steve Mulhern; Joe Orozco; Steve Patten;
faithpenn at hotmail.com; lpierce at mail.utexas.edu; Myles Porter;
jppullens at bellsouth.net; danirod at cfl.rr.com; Melissa Sheeder; Cindy Simon;
Josh Sisson; Tina Thomas; John Turner; smwhalenpsp at gmail.com;
toshiroy at sbcglobal.net; johann_shockency at yahoo.com; blackadam-67judo at att.net
Subject: World Trials

Hey guys,
Attached is an updated entry packet for the World Trials and the Denver
Classic. If you enter the Denver Classic, there is no charge for the trials.
If you don't, the cost is $30.00. You can register on-line for both events
at www.mytournamentonline.com.

Please note that the trials will begin at 10:00am on Saturday with weigh ins
from 7-8am, so please be sure you arrive in Denver on Friday.

The day after the trials (October 31) we will be hosting a clinic featuring
Jason Morris.  I will forward that registration form when I have it
completed.

Please feel free to forward this to any other athletes you think might be
interested.

Heidi