[Sportsandrec] New to List--Want Info About Pilates

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 02:08:16 UTC 2010

I am learning yoga but I am working with an instructor so I can learn the
poses and get my alinement correct.
Once i get the poses down then I can follow a podcast on my own.
I would think that you would do better by working with an instructor just
until you get the poses down.
Rania,
"For everyone who thought I couldn't do it.
For everyone who thought I shouldn't do it.
For everyone who said, 'It's impossible."
See you at the finish line."
~Christopher Reeve