[Sportsandrec] lowcost sporting equipment

Gary lemberg1 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 26 02:54:54 UTC 2010

Hello My name is Gary.

I am interested in obtaining but unfortunily I haven't been able to locate one that holds a person from 400 pounds in the regular stores for normal price.  I have only been able to find them in stores that sell commercial ones for about$4,000.  Does anybody have any suggestions on which sporting equipment for weight loss cost effective, and accessible for a blind person to use?  Can anybody that belong to this list that lives in New Jersey tell me what kind of recreation activities do you participate either individual, or in a team setting?  I hope to here from anyone very soon.

sincerely Gary