[Sportsandrec] Introduction, and Call for Advice

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 18:00:22 UTC 2011

Hi Tina,
Welcome to the list.  I  have the answers to most of your questions and
sevral more you haven't thought of as of yet. My name is Bill and I have
been a personal trainer for nearly thirty years.  I used to own a gym here
in Hollywood fl.  Please contact me directly off the list and I will be glad
to give you what ever help I can.
Contact me at williamkociaba at comcast.net or on my cel at 954-801-6322
I look forward to hearing from you and am very sure I can provide you with a
great deal of help
Bill

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE