[Sportsandrec] tandum bike?

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 14:34:30 UTC 2012

Hay Fred,
I've done a little checking and there are tons of bike shops in my area but
with the exception of just one they all said they could order anything I
wanted but had nothing or maybe one in stock.  So doing lots of test rides
isn't going to be that easy.  Can you give me some suggestions to narrow the
process?  I at this point am looking for something simple and inexpensive.
Really not sure if its something my wife and I will get into.  I am a
fittness adict and do tons of weight training and cardio the bike is more
for something she and I can share.  If it turns out that we really get into
it I can always upgrade just don't want to go too high in the beginning and
have it be wasted.
I looked online and see tons of different bikes and have no clue what is
what.  Again any suggestions to narrow the process would be great.
Thanks
Bill
Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE