[Sportsandrec] Research Not Survey

jalouchart at gmail.com jalouchart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:09:18 UTC 2012

Hello, Peter. My apologies for assuming the definition of cited guide that I use is universal. I consider any guide that is cited to be a kind of cited guide, with very intensities and degrees of the aforementioned definition. Again, my apologies. Blind guy dogs are very rarely see. For the record: I also find load echolocation usage to d horrifyingly unsafe.

Justin

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%4