[Sportsandrec] hi all

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 13 17:43:28 UTC 2012

Good morning, X factor,

If you want to explore other kinds of fitnesss
classes, you can as others have already
suggested, just show up to the class early, such
as abs  and confer with the instructor. You can
ask instructor to show you in terms of hands-on
contact but if further reminding of the moves are
needed you might ask other people in the class to
position you. Who knows, when my partner and i
attended abs class it morfed into a private