[Sportsandrec] Training for and running half marathons

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:22:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I hope you're doing well. I just have a quick question. Has anyone ever participated in a half marathon before? It's something a bunch of my friends want to do, and I would like to join them, but my concern is with learning the 13-mile route. It's not like running on a track or small area. Has anyone ever done one before or heard of anyone who has? If so, how did you do it? Thanks, any advice is definitely appreciated!

Best,
Nallym