[Sportsandrec] Ice Fishing

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Nov 3 18:55:26 UTC 2012

everet, i'm a musician so when you are out on the lake you can always take my music along with you.
 i'm working on an album write now and you'll be able to pick it up for 10 dollars.
 i'm an artist who writes praise and worship music.
 now, one of these days i would like to record music next to a lake with running water.
 anyhow, thanks for the ice fishing thoughts.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy