[Sportsandrec] [Sportsandrec) Gyms and dog guides

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Wed Sep 5 11:59:02 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
My name is Toni and I am new to the list. i have joined a gym and will
be going for the first time after work today.  I have a new dog guide
and have not gone to the gym with a guide before.  i have spoken to a
lady here who takes her guide with great results but I thought I would
post and ask if there is any suggestions to make this a great start for
us both.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)