[Sportsandrec] what to take with you when camping

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 21:45:02 UTC 2013

Timothy,
Thanks for sharing. but how does a short wave radio help? How is that
different than regular radios?
I suspect that programming the frequencies is on screen and inaccessible to
us.
Maybe its for entertainment.
I haven't camped since I was a kid; its not my thing, especially tent
campingp; I would camp in a lodge with the basics of modern life like
heat/AC and running water.

Also, you should probably add matches to the list for starting a fire,
unless the starter kit
covers that. Also how about  a first aide kit too.
Ashley