[Sportsandrec] what to take with you when camping

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 21:48:42 UTC 2013

Timothy,
Thanks for explaining an all mode weather radio; I had not heard of it.
Where do you buy short wave and weather radios? Radio shack?
Do they run a long time on batteries? How is the reception on them? I
haven't tried radios outside much; mainly use radios inside.

Great ideas; I like picnics and I like the idea of carrying a all mode
weather radio to get some news and entertaiment amidst the natural sounds.

Ashley