[Sportsandrec] [No real] Dive site suggestion for Tom

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 18:39:37 UTC 2013

Kelly,
Nice you have some good experience.
I guess people decide to die in cold water, hunting for dead bodies not fun.
But if they die in warm, then you get some good critters like crocodiles and
sharks to meet you there.
I would not do mexico because of the instability.
I approached a few dive shops, they seemed to be confused by blindness.  I
found 2 other good ones, but transportation is the problem, since they can't
provide transportation to a place they are going to because people like to
engage in lawsuits.  Their insurance only covers if I die underwater and not
in their car.
I don't really like ocean because it sucks more air and deal with currents.
Wanna get wet some time.
I heard of some term, called SNUBA on cruise ships, where it is some group
thing, but not sure how it works.
Thanks again