[Sportsandrec] Treadmill Recommendations

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:05:49 UTC 2013

Hi, on a different note, can anyone recommend any treadmill models that are
moderately accessible? I'm not looking for the latest and greatest. I'm
guessing such things would have more features than I could use
independently, but I am looking for an independent means of powering up,
adjusting speed and incline. I'd prefer to stay under $1,000, but I'd also
rather avoid manufacturers with poor warranty coverage and customer service,
if such a thing exists. Thanks again.--Joe