[Sportsandrec] Weight Training

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 12:43:30 UTC 2013

Hay Jason,
you can contact me directly at williamkociaba at comcast.net if you want.
Honestly I have been training people since the mid 80s and have never
bothered about getting certified.   It just never seemed to be an issue.
Now if your intent is to work for someone else in a health club or something
like that they will probably require it.
I have thought about it sevral times just to add some credability to my self
just haven't done it yet.
The thing that is most important is that the program is NCCA recognized.
There are sevral programs most of which are not and you will not be able to
purchase professional liabilety with them.
I believe your particular program is one of the small handfull that is.
If I can be of any help with your prep or anything strength, fittness or
health focused please feel free to contact me.
Bill
williamkociaba at comcast.net