[Sportsandrec] New member

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat May 11 14:31:09 UTC 2013

If you want to contact me directly at williamkociaba at comcast.net
I have reviewed a bunch of dvds and can probably help. Also since you are
new and don't know me. I am a former gym owner and have been training people
for close to thirty years so I can help you design a program if we can't
find you a dvd that works.
It all depednds on your goals current fitness leel etc. get in touch and
lets see  if I can be of help
Bill