[Sportsandrec] Interval training?

Marana weber missmarana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:32:00 UTC 2015

Awesome. I have had good results with HIIT and there is some interesting science behind it. I am one of those nerd type that likes to research how and why things work. The general consensus is that it is much more effective and burning fat then long steady state cardio sessions however should not be done more than two or three times a week.

Sent from my iPhone