[Sportsandrec] Interval training?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:53:59 UTC 2015

That's true. Its easy to burn out on.
For a long time my only cardio was kettlebell swings for 10 sets of 10 reps
on the top of each minute.  The 10 swings might take about 15-18 seconds so
I got roughly 40-45 seconds rest between sets. When I was done I was soaked
and my heart rate was way up but within 10-15 min(like Joe said)I was back
to full energy level and felt like I could do it again. That was my finisher
three days a week with no other cardio and my resting heart rate was in the
60s and resting bp was  around 105 over 60-65
Not bad for a 55 year old guy who doesn't watch his diet.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"