[Sportsandrec] Interval training?

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 16:48:25 UTC 2015

Hey Bill,
Yeah that was it for me too. There wasn't nearly the mental hurdle of
punishing my body that I usually get. I realize playing with the weight and
times I can do with it what I want. It was really refreshing almost to the
point that I was questioning my plan. I think you slammed the nail on his
proverbial head.
Thanks,