[Sportsandrec] Interval training?

rachelrkuntz at gmail.com rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:57:53 UTC 2015

I think our bodies fight us a little at first especially when it's a new workout but I find if I push through the endorphins kick in. I have the same struggle for the first mile of almost every run. Depending on my hydration and diet in the last 24 hours before a workout I can push through.

Peace

Rachel Kuntz
Sent from my iPad