[Sportsandrec] swimming

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 21:48:33 UTC 2015

Hey Kelsey,
I say go for it. They say they welcome all comers, you are latest said
comer.
I believe when learning different strokes, the coach/ teacher would manually
show me what they wanted me to do with my hands/ feet/ hips. As for flip
turns, I believe if you aren't swimming competitively, it's your call. I got
to where when my hand would hit the wall, I began the flip. At first, this
led to some sideways explosions and some self inflicted piledrivers in the
shallow end. Thanks for that memory.
 I hope for you that it is a welcoming group that can posatively impact your
circle.
Be well.
Joe Shaw