[Sportsandrec] Question about triathlons

Ivonne Mosquera-Schmidt ivonnem99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 01:10:07 UTC 2016

Hi Bridgit,

Tethering for the swim will definitely be the way to go. I recommend tethering just below your knee to just below your guide's knee. This Will allow both of you to use your arms completely without worrying about hitting the tether. Use a stretchy material for the tether, but keep it shorter rather than longer- maybe 15-30 inches- experiment with it.

Hope that helps.

--Ivonne
www.iminmotion.net

Sent from my iPhone