[Sportsandrec] Finding motivation

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 04:50:01 UTC 2017

I am someone who enjoys my exercise and start to feel blek when I don't get
a certain amount of exercise in. I like to swim and run and use my
elliptical. But I recently had a baby and am finding it difficult to find
time or motivation to exercise. I have lost 30 pounds, which is what I
gained plus a few from the pregnancy, but this is common weight most women
put on and take off immediately. I would like to lose at least another 10,
but I am just tired and busy all the time. Now it's only been 2 months, so
I'm not pressuring myself too much, but I would like to be able to exercise
a little just for my own mental well-being along with physical well-being.
As my baby gets older, it will get easier to take exercise breaks, and as
the weather gets nicer, we can take baby out for walks and runs and to the
gym. But right now, motivation is difficult to find. So I completely
understand.

Bridgit