[Sportsandrec] Finding motivation

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:42:13 UTC 2017

I was going to write something similar. I say go for the ten or fifteen
minutes, or even five. Once you have gotten started, you often are prepared
to go longer. Don't listen to your excuses. LOL. I bought an Apple watch for
motivation, and that has actually been helpful. But I am also motivated
because my body is stiff and painful and I want to keep that at bay.
Cindy Lou Ray