[Sportsandrec] SHOOTING SIMULATION?

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Tue May 23 12:04:25 UTC 2017

Hi all

In addition to the info on shooting mentioned here, are there any forms of
simulation for a visually impaired person, not computer games but say any
games one can play using toy guns, perhaps not for us as visually impaired
specifically though I suppose one could put some audibility at the targets
but I remember when I was four or so my sighted siblings and I played the
bullet game which they had, whereby the plastic guns were mounted on the
board, not sure whether my siblings just always put them in the same
position for me to shoot but the toy bullets then rolled into grooves on the
board, not sure whether were targets as well as I don't recall any, that's
what I'm referring to, also couldn't find the International Blind Shooters
Association in a Google search but the International Blind Sports Federation
does offer shooting.

Ricky Lomey